How far would we go for his sister?




It was the start of summer break from college, and I was in my best friend John's room, looking through the window and down at his backyard, where his younger sister was sunning herself by their pool. I had known Lila since she was young, and she had always been John's annoying little sister—until one day, she just wasn't. It felt like, in the blink of an eye, she went from pest to eye candy. 

Down by the pool, she wore a tight, yellow bikini that showed off her C-cup tits, taut stomach, and long legs. Her red hair was splayed out on the lounger she lay in as she tried her best to tan her milky skin. She wore dark shades that made it impossible to see her emerald-green eyes. 


John grunted as he finished his set with the bench press and sat up. Sweat made his skin glisten, and the recent effort made his muscles pop. He had been working hard on his body for years, and you could tell. 

"You know I caught her the other day sucking her boyfriend's cock in the living room? She's such a slut and has zero shame. My dad was in his office with the door closed, just a few yards away!" John said with an incredulous laugh. 

"Jeez, did she see you?" I asked, hungry for more details. 

John was toweling off and smirking at me. "Hell yeah, she did. She fucking winked at me and kept going. No shame, I'm telling you." 

I gave a laugh. "No way. You should have joined in," I joked. 


"Haha, right. I would have loved to spit roast her right there on the couch, but you know, maybe the boyfriend would have freaked out," he boasted. "So I just came up here and beat off to the image."

"Oh, I'm sure it was purely the boyfriend's fault that you chickened out," I teased. 

John and I had been joking a lot like this lately. He made no secret of the fact that he lusted over his sister. At least not with me. My phone was filled with sneaky, dirty pictures he took of her when she wasn't looking. "For the spank bank," he entitled the most recent one of her laying on the couch in a sports bra and thong. If he had the chance, I know he wouldn't hesitate to fuck her. It felt freeing to share such filthy thoughts with him. 

He suddenly looked like he was struck with a brilliant idea. "Let's go down there and sun by the pool with her. I bet the more time we spend with her, she'll fuck one of us by the end of summer." 

"Beats oggling her from all the way up here," I said, "but I don't have a bathing suit." 

John grinned. "That's the best part. You can borrow this." He held up a tiny speedo from our days on the high school swim team. He flung it at me, and I swatted it away.

"Ugh, fuck that. I haven't worn one of those in years," I said, mock-offended. 

"Don't be a bitch," John shot back as he turned around and dropped his shorts to flash me some ass as he changed into his swim trunks. I quickly stripped and slipped on the way too tight speedo. It took some maneuvering to stuff my junk comfortably in there. 

We grabbed some beers and made our way to the backyard, putting our towels down close to Lila. 

She did nothing to acknowledge our presence, and I assumed she was dozing as she tanned. I took the chance to get a closer look at her body. Not that I haven't had plenty of past opportunities, but I'll take any chance I can get. Her pale skin was turning pinkish in the sun and glistening from a mix of sunscreen and sweat. I watched a bead travel down her neck and disappear into the line of her small bikini. What I wouldn't have done to have been that bead of sweat. 

Read next part

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

JAZZ NIGHT