Wife Becomes Christmas Elf Slu


 I grabbed her head, and began fucking her mouth. She was a dirty little whore, and I was going to face fuck her like one.

"You like being a little piece of meat for men to grab and squeeze however the fuck they want?"

She gagged and moaned, swallowing every inch of my cock. She historically does not attempt to swallow my shaft this completely, often stopping when she starts to gag. But right now she was devouring my member as deep as she could force it into her throat. I was turned on beyond belief. The thought of her being violated by other guys at the mall made me crazy. I fucked her face hard and deep, my balls slapping against her chin as I thrust my hips upwards. Right there, in the parking lot of the mall where she was working, my wife was sucking my dick like a possessed woman. She lifted her mouth off my dick, stroking my shaft, and started talking dirty about her day as the mall elf.

"I bet so many dads and teenage boys are gonna jerk off looking at their pictures with me tonight. You wouldn't believe the degrading things they were whispering to eachother."




I was so turned on by her words, "What did they say baby?"

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, "Dirty, perverted things, how much they wanted to take me home, and pull out my big tits, and eat my little cunnie, and make me be their little Christmas slut. They would say things like, "I have a candy cane you can suck" or "I would love to feed you my egg nog. One old man offered me $150 to go to his car and give him a handjob."

I grabbed her head and pushed my dick back down her throat. I fucked her face deep and hard, "You little whore, you let them say that about you?"

She looked up at me and gave me a little smile and said, "I didn't stop them."

I grabbed her hair and pulled hard, "You little fucking whore, you let all those men say dirty things to you and you let them grab your tits and ass?"

"Yes," she said as she stroked my shaft and kept sucking, "I was such a slutty little elf, I let whoever was brave enough touch me wherever they wanted."

"You're such a slutty wife, you have probably been having dirty thoughts all day, haven't you?" I said.

She moaned in agreement into my cock and sucked with a vengeance.

"Yes, I imagined all those strange men forming a line into the Santa Cottage. I would be inside on my knees, in my little elf costume, and they would sit in Santa's chair while I jerked them all off one by one."

"You dirty little slut, you probably would have let them all cum all over your face too, wouldn't you?"

She moaned as she sucked, "yes, yes, I would have let them cum all over my face."

"Those are pictures I would love to receive, you as a little cum elf helper, milking naughty dads all day. After they have blown their thick loads all over you they make you pose for a photo on your knees beside them, your big tits hanging out. I would love a whole photo album of those."

She nodded, "God yes, I wanted to be your good little cum elf helper, I wanted to take all those dirty old men's cum on my face. I want to be your little slut wife. I want to be a big titted cum dump for all the horny teenage boys, lonely dads and old men who come to see Santa."

I could feel my dick throbbing in her mouth as she greedily sucked it, and I knew my cum would be shooting into her mouth any second now. She was so horny and desperate for my cum, and she was getting what she wanted. I was getting ready to explode. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her mouth off my dick roughly. With her face only inches from my cock I began to unload. Streams of hot cum sprayed from my cock, across my wife's pretty face and in her open mouth. I watched as she opened her mouth wide and let the cum spray across her tongue. Right there in the front seat of our car, in the mall parking lot, I spray a huge load right into my wife's face. She licked her lips and smiled at me as she swallowed my cum. She leaned back, my cum on her lips and chin and rubbed her pussy while I raced us home. Where we had passionate, wild sex on the floor of our living room.

She was so wet and ready for me, she was on her back, legs spread wide, and I was plowing her with everything I had. She was lost in lust, a constant stream of vulgar filthy talk coming out of her mouth while I fucked her as hard I could. She called herself a "naughty little slut" and begged me to "fill her up with every inch of my cock." She told me that she wanted me to treat her like a cum dump for every man in the mall. She begged me to give her more of my thick, hot cum.

"I'm your little slut wife," she moaned, "I let all those dirty men touch me and say dirty things to me. Those men wanted to take me home and make me their nasty little plaything."

"Where you having naughty fantasies all day?"

"Yes, oh god, yes. Ughh...yes, I wanted to be their little cum dump, I wanted to be used by all those nasty old men." Her talking broken up by grunts and groans as waves of pleasure electrified her body, "Baby, I am so sorry but I'm a dirty fucking cum whore," she said.

Her muscles clenched and spasmed as I slammed my hips into her. I smacked her big, wobbling breasts as I railed her.

"Yes, yes, YES!" she screamed. "I wanted to be a naughty little elf! I wanted those boys to see me in my little elf costume and beg me to show them my big tits and let them feel my fat ass."

"In this fantasy, you would do anything for them, won't you?" I growled, reaching down to pinch her nipple roughly.

She moaned and nodded, "Yes, anything. I want to be their perverted plaything, their slutty little Christmas elf. They wanted to take my tits out and play with them, they wanted to put me on my knees in that little Santa Cottage in the mall and make me eat their cumshots."

"You wanted a line of cocks pointing at you and shooting all over your face, didn't you?" I was fucking her so hard now, her big tits bounced back and forth as I pounded her sopping wet cunt. "You were fantasizing about being a little cum dump, used by all those men," I said, "You want to be on your knees in that little box, jerking off men and swallowing their cum."

As we spoke her fantasies out loud, her moans became louder and more intense. We were both lost in the primal rapaciousness of our lust. I could feel myself getting close to the edge, and she knew it. She started to shake and buck beneath me, urging me on. Her climax was building, she was squirming under me, her pussy squirting under me.

"I'm sorry baby, yes, oh god, yes, I wanted to be used by all those strangers, I wanted to be a cum target for all those cocks. I wanted all those horny teenage boys and old men to stroke to me then force me to catch their cum on my face. I would have let them cum anywhere they wanted to, I wanted to be covered in cum."

I grabbed rough handfuls of her huge bouncing tit meat as I plowed into her as hard as I could. I felt my balls boiling as I shot rope after thick rope of hot cum into my wife's twitching, sloppy pussy. The sensation of my wife's cunt wrapped around my cock sent shivers down my spine. Her eyes were crossed with ecstasy as I pounded her. It was all too much for her as well, and she clenched her muscles around me, moaning louder and louder as she began to cum. I couldn't hold back any longer either, and I let out a primal roar as I filled her with my seed. As the last spasm of pleasure washed over us, we collapsed, exhausted and satisfied, our bodies tangled in each other's limbs. The walls of her cunt clamping around my cock as we both exploded in orgasm. I saw stars and felt my whole body tingle as I pumped her until my dick went soft. I collapsed in her arms, kissing her gently as we lay in a sweaty heap on the floor. 

Read part (1)

Read part (2)

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

JAZZ NIGHT