My Honey Cousin

My Honey Cousin
Part (3)
 

 
 
She carefully dripped some of the flowing honey onto her right nipple…

-”Have some…”, she said with that enticing smile.

I could suddenly see nothing else than her nipple and the honey slowly running down around and from it. I leaned forward, stuck out my tongue and just let the tip touch her breast where the honey had run the farthest. It was awesomely sweet and made even sweeter by Amys quick inhalation. She liked that, obviously.

I went in again, took a longer lick. Again, she gasped a bit and shivered.

I got bolder (as my dick also got harder), licking again and again. Throwing a glance at Amy in between licks. She was leaning her head back and her eyes were closed with mouth half open, in the same fashion as I had just seen aunt Lilly in the bathtub. Finally I just planted my mouth over her breast and licked and sucked until all the honey was gone. Then I leaned back and took a few breaths.

Amy pulled down her blanket, revealing her other breast. -”Now this one!”, she said excitedly.

She laid down on her back and dripped some honey on her other breast and looked at me expectantly.

To reach her other breast I had to raise myself up and lay my torso over her belly. As I started licking I took a gamble and put my other hand over the breast I had just licked clean. Amy moaned and didn’t seem to mind. Her nipples were now very erect and I sucked and licked with long strokes for all that I was worth!

Amy was moaning and turning her head from side to side. Eyes closed and breathing heavily.

She dripped some more honey on the small pit just below the neck and above the chest. I eagerly licked my way up there and sipped in the honey. She was still having her eyes closed, applying some honey to her lips… I followed. Started licking her lips. She stuck her tongue out. I licked that also. We naturally engaged in a long deep kiss. Our tongues wrestling each other and exploring every crevice of each other's mouths.

We broke off the kiss, and I leaned up a little. I was now sitting on the side of Amy’s bed, my pulsating boner still covered by my long t-shirt though. I realized that I still had both my hands on her breasts. I pulled them away.

Amy looked me straight in the eye, she was obviously very excited.

-”Do you REALLY like honey?”, she asked with her infectious smile. She slowly pulled down her blanket with her feet…

I nodded and let out a feeble: -”Uhu…”

She drizzled some honey from the top of her belly and down to her bellybutton. Her blanket pulled down and only exposed her down to the start of her hips.

I had zero experience in this sort of thing, but I felt I knew where this was going.

I slid down the bed length, one knee on the bed and one on the floor and bent in over her belly and started licking down towards her bellybutton. My dick was now throbbing intensely.

As I was getting closer to Amy's belly button I could perceive she was tugging down her blanket more and more with her feet. As I sucked up the last honey from her cute belly, she raised herself up on one elbow and reached down with the little bear shaped honey flask.

-”Are you ready Liston?”, she asked and dripped a hefty amount of honey on top of her venus mound. I was transfixed to see this. Her lovely, soft pussylips, the mound above with a few fairy soft hairs on top and the golden honey slowly running down into the slit below…

I dove in. Not knowing what to do, I trusted my instinct and horniness. My only goal was to let my tongue explore everything it could reach.



I heard Amy moan loudly and then I heard her put a hand over her mouth to make less noise. This just egged me on to lick harder and faster… and deeper! Between the sweet taste of honey I could also smell and taste her fresh pussy juices flowing. Soon they became more tempting than the honey. When my tongue hit the right spots within Amy’s labia lips a gush of her bodily juices came gushing again and again. I lapped everything up like a dog in heat. Amy was moaning and moaning under her hand. Her other hand was grabbing my hair and pushing my mouth deeper into her opening! Her hips were squirming and finally she pulled my head away from her lovely lower lips.

Panting and with a wide smile she said: -”Phew! I need a break! Your tongue is too good!”

Amy grabbed another bottle from her night stand, quickly gave it to me, turned around on her stomach and kicked off the rest of her blanket.

I now sat on her bedside with a bottle of baby oil in my hand and Amy’s beautiful back and ass up towards me. I thought my hardon was hard before… it was explosive now!

-”Can you please give me a back massage, to calm me down?”, she said, her voice half muffled in the pillow.

I switched positions. Not having to worry about Amy seeing my excited rod now I could position myself more freely. So I sat myself upon her legs, straddling her thighs and applied some baby oil on Amy’s back. Started rubbing it in as she let out pleasurable moans. As I massaged her upper shoulders and tried to slide down to catch some of her side boobs Amy said: -”You can put your thingy between my bumcheeks if you want. I can feel that you are hard already.”

I was surprised and embarrassed at the same time. But I wanted nothing more than to let my throbbing dick touch her skin! So I moved up her legs where I could sink down and place my dick along her buttcrack. It felt SO good!

-”Put some of the oil on there.”, Amy said.

I poured a generous amount of the baby oil on my shaft that was firmly placed between her buttocks and immediately felt how well it slid now.

The back rub/massage became very secondary to me now, and probably for Amy too. The main focus was to slide my, harder than ever, cock between her cheeks. It was the greatest feeling ever. I could’ve died then and there and it had all been worth it, just for that!

I used the ‘back rubbing’ of her shoulders just as an excuse to press down even harder on her butt. The baby oil made it totally frictionless. My dick was like in a gravity free zone. Skin against skin.

I moved my hips in longer and longer strokes. By mistake I moved down too far and my dick slipped down from her butt crack. As I moved my hips forward again my tipped pressed in between Amy’s wet and slippery pussy lips!

Amy let out a little squeak and tensed up. I froze in my tracks! Had I gone too far? My tip was pressing against her hole of entry…

-”Mmm… you wanna push it in?”, she asked in a flirtatious voice.

-”Uhu…”, I mumbled.

-”Ok, go for it. But… slowly…”, she whispered.

Amazing! I was going to lose my virginity in the most sexy girl I had ever seen! From behind no less. My cock was throbbing and I could feel Amy’s lower lips slightly and slowly letting my tip in. I went as slow as I possibly could. As my head burrowed deeper and deeper I could feel her tightness. There was a slight resistance, her opening was slowly opening and I could hear her whimper with lust with her face in the pillow! Suddenly she relaxed her hole muscles and my head sank in! I could feel her entrance immediately tense up again and close behind my glans! I was IN! Amy was quivering and breathing heavily!

I looked down. Most Of her back was covered by her tangled and moist hair, her bum was shining in the light of the lamp on her bedside. Between her ass cheeks I could see my dick, but the top of it was just inside her lovely folds!

Suddenly - a knock on the door!!

-”Amy, are you still awake?” Aunt Lilly’s voice could be heard as she slowly started opening the door!

Amy sprung into action and all of the following happened in less than 1½ second and with what felt like one superfast swooping move!

Amy turned to her side with such force that I fell over towards the side of the bed that was against the wall. She spread her legs and bent her body down to grab the big blanket that she had kicked off earlier. As she bent her body to reach the blanket she pushed me into the wall and my dick sunk in her a good deal deeper than just the tip! She threw the blanket over us and pushed hard back with her hips, sinking me ALL the way in!

I thought I fainted and everything went dark!

Amy became still. -”Yes mommy.”, she answered Lilly.

She had thrown the blanket over us, but her head was still above the covers and she had pressed her body back against mine so I sat in a thigh squeeze between her pussy and the bedroom wall. I was trying to lie dead still and make myself as small as possible under the covers behind Amy! I could feel her inner walls clamping around my pulsating hardon inside her. I was on the brink of cumming…

I could hear aunt Lilly entering the room, -”Hey honey. I was afraid that you might have dozed off before you got your evening milk.”. As she sat down on Amy’s bedside the bed rocked and swayed a bit. That little motion was all that was needed to push me over the edge! I clenched my teeth and was totally still in all limbs, apart from one! I was, in all silence, squirting and squirting all of my pent up seed deep into Amy’s body! I know that Amy could feel it, because she was clenching full force to try to stop the gushing flow, but that only made it feel even more!

-”Oh sweetie. You’re looking all flustered! What’s wrong?”, auntie asked as she put up her legs (I presumed) and made herself more comfortable in the bed beside Amy.

-”No, no. I’m fine mommy.”, Amy answered. I could hear the strain in her voice since I knew she was now feeling my pumping dick squirting load after load into her as she was trying to pretend like nothing.

-”Well, give me some room, it’s time for your evening milk,”, auntie said.

As aunty Lilly made herself comfortable beside Amy I was pushed even more to the wall and Amy to me. I thought I couldn’t penetrate Amy any deeper than I already had… but with aunties shoving I must’ve pressed in almost another inch into Amy! I nearly fainted. And I could hear Amy also giving out a slight gasp!

-”Now then, open wide love…”, aunt Lilly said in a soft voice. I could hear Amy latch on to Lilly’s huge breast and let out a satisfied, -”Mmm…”

I just lay there, still as a mouse, trying not to breathe even. I was embedded into Amy from behind, to the hilt, as she was suckling milk from aunt Lilly’s beautiful big breast.

This was the hottest thing I could ever have imagined! Although I had just cum loads, I could feel myself starting to throb again!

Amy was feeling it too and was timing her pussy contractions to my dick’s throbbing. By the sound of it she was also keeping the same pace with her milk sucking.

-”Oh, you’re hungry tonight Amy.”, Lilly whispered in a pleased voice.

Since we couldn’t move without aunt noticing, this was the best we could do. Amy’s inside muscles were milking my cock at a soft and steady pace and it felt glorious!

-”I’ll rock you to sleep baby.”, Lilly said and starting humming on some lullaby. Suddenly I could feel Amy’s hips start rocking back and forth! Aunt Lilly was humming and rocking Amy unaware that this just gave us the in and out motion that we very much sought.

To my horror this movement, combined with all our fluids involved in my penetration, started making a smacking kind of sound! Amy must’ve noticed too and started making similar sucking sounds to cancel out the sound of my rod being pulled out and then pushed in again by auntie’s rocking motion.

This only made it even more vivid for me to imagine the image of her sucking on Lilly’s breast! I very soon came again into Amy. It was excruciatingly pleasurable this time, since the movement just continued although I could only wish for a pause.

But aunt Lilly didn’t know what was going on down there under the covers and that her lovely daughter was impaled by me, pumping her full… again.

This continued until I finally passed out, or fell asleep, with my hard, young dick inside her without the possibility of escape.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

JAZZ NIGHT