Fuck Her Until She Loves You

Fuck Her Until She Loves You

Part (3)

 


 

 She was a slim beauty queen with long blond hair. Massive, soft-looking teardrop breasts were squished between her knees, which were tied behind the back of her head along with her wrists. She was spread open like a BDSM slave, and once my eyes managed to detach themselves from the amazing tits and the thin pink line of her spread pussy, I noticed the face. A very pretty face despite all the running mascara, but one I unfortunately recognized.

The wet ballgag behind her teeth stopped vibrating and her eyes stopped darting around the room when she spotted me. I wasn’t the one who kidnapped her so she thought maybe I had come to her rescue? But then she saw my erection. Her pleading eyes resumed their darting and the ball-screaming started again.

I had to say something to calm her down: “I’m not hard because of you. I came here mid-blowjob. Not that you’re not attractive of course. I... I love you in every role. I don’t mean that I love you; I’m not a creepy stalker...” I was very bad at this so I redirected my frustration on Angeline whose breasts I felt caressing my back. “What have you done? That’s Sydney Sweet!”




“You got throbbing hard when you saw her on TV yesterday,” she said in between goosebump-inducing kisses on my neck. “I should know because I had had your cock in my ass at the time. We talked about it and decided you deserved a present for all your hard work.”

“So you somehow found out where she lives and kidnapped her and now you think I’m going to rape her?”

“Rape? That’s not what I call a mind-bending, eye-opening life experience. Stick it in and she’ll stop crying right away.” Angelina used her sultry voice from behind while brushing my wet dick with her fingers.

“I know she will. That’s not the point. What about her career? Her relationships?”

“No matter how happy she thinks she was, it is not even one percent of how happy she will be with you. Trust me on this. Trust us.” Behind Angeline, a baker’s dozen of my concubines were impatiently waiting for the inevitable orgy to begin.

What choice did I have? This was a sex-symbol celebrity. Even if I somehow avoided jail time by pinning the blame on fourteen clearly-brainwashed young women, half of whom I deflowered, there was no way to let Sydney go now without facing a worldwide witch-hunt fueled by every tabloid and social media site.




Unfortunately still as hard as ever, I edged closer to the bed. She was absolutely stunning in person. She would be my bustiest girlfriend yet. How many people in the world had dreamed of massaging these melons? And I would be able to treat them like cushions or stress bags depending on my mood and to be rewarded with erotic moans no matter what I did to them.

She had clearly been prepped and perfumed by my girls, her pussy perfectly smooth, her spread buttocks... “Is that a buttplug? Was she not angry enough?”

“Yeah, a really big one,” said Angeline. “But, don’t worry, we gave her a thorough enema. It’s there in case you want to convert her anally. Just pull the plug and stick it in. No struggling to make your big wonderful cock fit inside an uncooperative hole.”

I spent a few moments bobbing my erection around the room trying to think of a way out of this, knowing and secretly hoping there was none. “Let’s just get this over with,” I said after a solid 30 seconds of soul-searching. “Sorry, Sidney. I will let you go after this no matter what, OK? I promise.”

With a sigh, I crouched over her forcibly spread legs. There was a horrific repulsion on her face that I just couldn’t reconcile, so I flipped her over. The buttplug was pointing right at me; I figured I might as well take advantage of Angeline’s efforts.

It was indeed a huge arrowhead buttplug and the clenching anus forced me to sink a hand in Sydney’s juicy ass to yank it out. The exhausted celebrity found the strength to scream through her raw throat and gag louder than ever before when the plug plopped out, leaving a pulsing, gaping hole quickly collapsing. I stuffed it with my cock before it got too tight and painful for her. She would soon embrace any pain as long as it was a side-effect of intercourse but I didn’t wish her any harm even during this first minute.

Maybe I was half-hoping that it wouldn’t work, that I’d finally pay for all the unintentional crimes I committed, but I still sighed in relief when I started hearing the tonal shift in the gagged moans and felt the relaxing of her anal cavity, giving my cock a greater range of motion. Then came subtle hip thrusts to make sure I bottomed out in her rectum. Sydney didn’t jerk away when I moved my hands from her hourglass midsection to the dangling udders rubbing nipples against my bedsheets. No matter how hard I dug my finger into the oh-so-squishy flesh (they're real in case anyone was wondering), it just made her respond to my cock with more urgency. Sydney was not an exception. She came so hard her body shook for three straight minutes. She was mine.

The groan I made sending a bucket of wet seed down Sydney's bowels was accepted as a signal for all my girls to join us in bed.

I was still getting my dick milked by Sydney’s ass when they untied her, cleaned her face, and removed her gag.

“This is so amazing,” she cried joyfully once she recovered from the orgasm. “I never want anything else in my life.”

“See? We told you.” Angeline said, rolling up the rope carefully for future use. She was talking to the actress as if they had been friends since the abduction.

Sydney happily cleaned the ass-tainted cock with her mouth while receiving instructions on how to best suck me off. She would become a throating expert in time, but her eager tongue-work was more than enough to keep me hard. Then I fucked her moist, welcoming pussy for a while, watching her breasts bounce whenever I had the will to not use them as handlebars. Long gone was that look of horror. She was all smiles and crying tears of pure joy.

Fifteen was a nice round number. But twenty was even rounder and I could easily think of five other celebrities I wouldn’t mind joining our cult... I mean family... No, that doesn’t sound right either. Let's just say I like to stay friends with my exes.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

JAZZ NIGHT